View My Stats

Monday, March 1, 2010

MARCH HAS ARRIVED

I think it's kind of timely how the journal's dates are closely coinciding with our own. I have many things to share that include pictures taken in Richmond over the weekend that pertain to Sallie's autobiography. I will share those with you soon. I met the nicest couple in Richmond who live in the house Sallie lived in before coming to Green Mount. I have two classes today, but hopefully will be able to post some photos and information and a journal entry or two before going out for the second class.

I would like to ask a favor. If anyone finds references to any of the songs or poems that I do not have a link to, I would really appreciate you passing them along to me. I can be emailed at flytiger@bealenet.com. If you find a web site that shows a video of any of the songs being played, sung or any of the poem's words or stories printed out, I can hyperlink them to the blog. I have done a lot of searching and have not found many of the ones the girls mention in their minutes. I'll make a list of the ones I need soon, but you can tell which ones also by reading the blogs and seeing the names of songs or poems that you cannot click on.

Thanks, and I'll blog soon hopefully. Tere

No comments:

Post a Comment