View My Stats

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

FINAL MEETING WILL POST ON FRIDAY 3/12/10

It was so gorgeous today, I couldn't help but stay outside once my inside work was done. Have to be off and running early tomorrow, so better get a good night's rest. I will post the final minutes of the Evergreen Society for the 1879-1880 school year tomorrow. There are more years after this one; we are far from over...

I thought I'd add a few Green Mount recipes for tonight as it only takes a second to add an image. There was a box of recipes here at the house that were primarily Betsy's. She's the granddaughter of Mrs. Fleet (Willie's daughter), who wrote the two books about Green Mount. If it were not for her the diary and letters and even the journals I'm typing from would probably have been thrown away. Thanks Betsy...and thanks for the cookie recipes. Whenever I would visit Betsy and Mary with my two boys Betsy would always get cookies from a tin in her freezer. They were usually sugar or some kind of chewy cookie. She always had cookies on hand. The boys always loved getting them too.


Thanks! Tere





No comments:

Post a Comment